Monday, July 17, 2006

worthy of thine name?

ever wondered .... "if i did not have a name, how could i identify myself? if i had no name, who would i be?"

can a mental characteristics of an individual be read from a person's name just as the characteristics of a chemical compound can be read from its chemical formula?? can someone enlighten me on how is it possible that through a name or date of birth, one can determine the mind, the pattern of thinking, the intelligence manifested or the life experiences encountered ....

does my name contain a long list of fine qualities? does it suit me? should i change it? a name is just a name? well, a search on my name reveals me as a person supposedly being musical and with artistic ability, good business judgment, and a sense of responsibility for the welfare of others. warm-hearted and understanding in the response to the needs and interests of those around me. always ready to help those in less fortunate circumstances. a weakness lies in the fact that i am deeply affected through my feelings for others and could suffer through worry and disturbed thoughts over matters that i can do nothing about.

what do you think? yes? no? yes? no?

No comments: