Thursday, July 06, 2006

mate's bday night out

it's my mate's bday night out!! what a cool and funny and crazy bunch of gals to hang out with. just love it when someone could put a smile on my face. i was laughing throughout the whole night with my drunky gal friend's character. had a quarter glass of yummy white wine. didn't want to drink and drive plus had to be sane enough to babysit 2 clowns. hop to 3 venues in one night. both gfs couldn't remember what happened at the later part of the night. hmmmmmm ... want me to tell you the juicy story?? *hint *hint ... it's a very very very naughty and interesting night ..... hehehe



oh ya!!! also a shout out to derek "happy birthday!!!". posting this at your request. nahhh!!! consider this as your bday gift. come down and visit me and we can have fun like in the pic. just like the time when you've puked like mad. HAHAHHAA!

No comments: