Tuesday, July 11, 2006

click click click enter!

my other boss whom i also report to was sitting at my table with a big frown and a serious look on her face facing down while i had to do some other errands. she still had the same facial expression 10min later. had to ask her 'cos my work can't be that bad till she had to frown like that .... "yup ... how the heck could you do your work? i can't even see what's printed on your keyboard. no task is impossible for me but you've broken my 2006 record. i've practically went brain dead while trying to figure out how could you possibly do your typing. had to run back and forth to double check on my own keyboard".

then another comment made by my IT staff today (*wink wink, my sweet smile and charm gotten my company to replace my 1yr old computer to a better version :p), "wow!! errrmmmmm ... i think it's going to take a while for me to configure and install your new computer ..." had to ask again why. "b'cos i can't see a thing! how could you type? i know you are the first user and it still looks new but where are the alphabets??!!".

hmmmm .... silly me not to realise the condition of my keyboard ^_^

No comments: