Friday, July 21, 2006

ok

everyone is getting lazy nowadays. always loooking for a shortcut. even in communication. of all person, my chatterbox mummy. at times, if she could stand next to daffy duck, my gosh! the splattering sliva is unbeatable. today gotten an sms from my mummy which says "ok". and for goodness sake sms-ing can easily cause miscommunication (a fine line to the cross the line + misunderstanding zone). shouldn't do that :-
  • if you've used dad's phone. we've actually ended up with a funny conversation of me replying "huh?". and dad replied "huh? to your huh?". and me asking again "huh? what's up with the 'ok' statement?". and dad replied again "huh? oh .... but that 'ok' was from your mum". then i would have to ask you the same question all over again.
  • to crack my brains out. makes me wonder if there's any question beforehand and/or whether i was expecting a reply. plz don't torture my low deficiency brain cell.
  • to crack my brains out for the second time. mummy's cool because i can ask and tell her anything. even about sex. but i don't want to cross the line and how to do that if i don't know how to answer back. imagine if i've asked "is it ok to have anal sex?"; ok. = any good tips?, ok? = well it was just a thought because blah blah blah, ok!!?! = i am sorry to ask and i get your point. ok = .......
  • because you are a chatterbox. makes me want to ask you back if you are ok instead.

whatever it is, like i've said before, my mummy is always funny in her many weird ways and thanks for spicing up my life today. by the way, yes i am healthy and ok today.

No comments: