Monday, July 24, 2006

dream job?

was just thinking .... if i aint doing a desk job, what could be my next option??
  • maybe a masseuse - if you love pain, trust me, don't under estimate me because these hands of mine will give you pleasure. I know lots had enjoyed it and it's in demand but be warned that it's a total turn off when the moan starts kicking in. geeeeez, gives me goose bumps up to my spine. once that happens, you aint getting it again!
  • maybe a babysitter - only to the pretty or cute or handsome little children who are smart and well-behaved. sorry but i hate ugly dirty looking kids with tantrums and green gunk running down their nostrils. i can't find any adult at the same kiddy level as me who enjoys sweet ice cream and cartoons and collecting stickers and cute toys and playing games.
  • maybe a fashion designer - with a label called "cheeky purple world". purple panties, purple purse, purple mini skirt, purple bra, purple sunglasses, purple belts, purple flip flops, purple bikini wear, purple tops, purple hoodie, purple cap, purple garter, purple bags and etc.
  • maybe a goddess - a lazy bum being pampered by a group of young handsome solid chest muscular dudes. 2 will be fanning me with feather fans, 1 will be feeding me a bowl of ice cream, 1 will be feeding me strawberries and grapes, 1 will be giving me manicure and pedicure, 1 will be giving me an oil massage and 3 will be giving me a full monty performance. all dressed in tight black leather thongs with a fluffy bunny tail and a bow tie :p~~~~~

sigh ... got carried away. maybe lack of ribena. love-sweet-purple-grapes.

4 comments:

Kleio the Muse said...

-Sigh- paupau, u worked at ur current office not even up to 2 years, already, itchy for a change liao meh? Patience girl. patience.

P/S: can u guess who am I ;P. But, if u do please do not let anyone at all (not a single soul knows okay?) I'm supposed to remain utterly anonymous when I blog. Therefore, pls send me ur reply via the email on my blog. ok.

Take care.

paupau said...

i know who you are!!! hehe. whooops ... didn't see the "reply via the EMAIL on your blog" and instead left a comment at your blog. haha. welcome to bloggie world!

Kleio the Muse said...

Ya lor! luckly u smart enough not to mention my name or left any obvious clues. Whew!

Smart girl. Happy to know that you are still able to guess who I am. But, what is the giveaways? My first comment here or after you've read my blog?? Just curious.

paupau said...

50% was here and 50% was after i've read your blog ^_^ ... no one knows how long i'm at my current job. hehe