Monday, May 29, 2006

top 5 chart to listen to as a ...

happy cheeky pau
black eye peas - pump it
D4L - shake that laffy taffy
nelly - it's getting hot in here
fat boy slim - push the tempo
black eye peas - my hump

sad cheeky pau

tatu - gomenasai
daniel porter - bad day
jewel - break me
tatu - 30 minutes
black eye peas - where is the love

flirty cheeky pau
right thurr - chingy
pussycat dolls feat will i am - beep
ciara petey pablo feat lil jon, ludacris - goodies
pussycat dolls feat snoop dogg - loosen up my button
britney spears - i'm a slave for you

hyper cheeky pau
ll cool j feat j lo - control myself
chemical brothers - hey boy hey girl
fatty koo - bounce
fat boy slim - push the tempo
trick daddy feat ludacris, cee lo - sugar on my tongue

heartbroken cheeky pau
atomic kitten - someone like me
melly goeslaw & eric - ada apa dengan cinta
fort minor - where'd u go
sheila on 7 - berhenti berharap
jay chou - Ye qu (dont know what he says but it sounds sad :p)

No comments: