Tuesday, May 30, 2006

jinx

meaning?
a person or thing that is believed to bring bad luck.
a condition or period of bad luck that appears to have been caused by a specific person or thing.

am i in a jinx-ing vibe?

2 things happened within the same week :-
  • my joker boss finally had a big BANGGG! his honda became a sardine but managed to survive without a scratch. actually had a small lump at the head but it doesn't make a difference since he's already big headed. said to me "how come had an accident??!! in a norm, you cause it. never ever, in my history, had an accident. u jinx-er!".
  • my smarty pants friend banged into the back of my bumper. next to a polis truck at a halted traffic light. i know his car is way over my league but dont bully my cheapo car. lucky for him there weren't any dent. said to me "i cant believe it?! broke my record. never in my life! gosh. whyyyyy??".

hey, look at the bright side! i aint complaining and definitely you guys would always remember me when you think of an accident. ohhhh ... the complaining part, i lied. joker boss, you are off the hook for calling me a jinx-er since you've pampered me with a *drool *:p~~ *heavenly tasty and yummy desert. smarty pants friend, not letting you go, i want to claim that offer for a super duper yummy dinner. make me drool again! hehe.

No comments: