Sunday, May 14, 2006

mummy's day

what a day to start blogging. it's mummy's day and i can't give my super mum a big hug. the old fashion ring ring would have to do. luv u mummy! always do.

yesterday,
i've had a bbq at my colleague's house. finally! everytime i call back home, i hear my bros happily organising a bbq with their friends. at least once a month! i can't lose out to them. i want tasty juicy sausages, enormous sotongballs and finger licking chicken wings coated with sweet honey. quench my thirst with a chilled soothing drink. ahhhhHhhhh. then there's my all time favourite ice cream desert .. mmmmm .. slowly melt and slides down your throat with full satisfaction. superb!

oh ya, on the way back, me and my itchy mouth. teased my boss' driving because 100% of the damages caused on his car only happens when i am ridding it. once, he reversed into a car. once, he knocked a huge rock while parking. a zillion time, we would fly over a bump. darn ..... i spoke too soon and then ..... BOOOOOOOOMMmmm .... injured the car over a pothole. is it my irresistible sweet smile till he can't focus??

Finally managed to call my mum and before i could say anything "why you call? what is it? sms will do. don't waste your money. i want you to save. if nothing, no need to call. just sms." ... O_o ... "... but .. but .. but .. i want to wish you happy mothers day and i am happy to be your daughter ..." despite all those being said, lucky me that i have a funny mum who answered "ohhh! hehe. i am so happy today because i've just planted blah blah blah blah .. (non-stop for 5min=300sec! on my mum's garden, her current pride and joy) ... you are all right, right? and you take really really good care of yourself, okay girl?" what else would i say? "haha, yes mummy, i am" and in a split sec my mum said "bye bye" and before i knew it, in another split sec ... toot toot tooooot ... hahaha. my mummy's funny character makes me laugh all the time.

No comments: