Sunday, June 18, 2006

signs of stress?


how to tell when you are under extreme stress??? am i under one if i suffer the below?
  • stiffness in the lower back or neck or gut or even tightness in the chest?
  • there's nothing better than seeing someone worse off than me which gives a moment of relief?
  • 'tuned out' to what's around me, clumsy and the likelihood of bumping into things? lots of ugly bruises now.
  • breakdown? tears rolling down at my cheek at any unwanted or unexpected news?
  • can't think straight and the temper is on a 0.5cm fuse for a sec only? @#*%@&Q&%!! ok now i'm fine.
  • the state of mind is under mental tension worrying about the next day and causing sleep deprivation?
  • screaming for coffee first thing in the morning to boost up my fatigue, low energy and alertness?

i need to regain control of my life! so donate me with alot of hugs and kisses (guys only :p), cash, an oil massage and food pampering now! hahahaha! what a nice theory. i bet you are going to say that the said remedies are not for stress but lack of attention.

No comments: