Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6.6.06

what is the big commotion or hoo-ha over the 6.6.06 date? badluck? devil? evil? omen? don't fill me with that. to me that kind of mentality is full of rubbish, nonsense and absurdness. are you living in a meaningless and irrational universe? how come my day was absolutely fine?? overall i am a happy tuesday cheeky pau ^_^. well, except for the fact that something popped up and i couldn't eat my tom yam again. hmmmmm ... how come i'm always blogging on food lately??! i need to get over my crave pretty soon.

anyway, went to this hakka eating place at curve with my good sista-sista. not tasty at all. *sniff* sad. but lots of laughter *wink wink hooray!* and the best part was at the end of the meal .... fortune cookies! .... all 3 received a positive remark which placed a smile on each of our faces. not that we believe it but we plan to achieve it. yup, i believe you can put some positive truth into it if you work for it!

hey, this reminds me of one meaningful sms which was texted on 4th June 2006 "ya ... god bless 3 of us good friends to be happy with our loved ones. hehe." remember?! remember?! *sigh* ..... missing my momma n papa n notti bros.

2 comments:

fanny tan said...

he he.. remember. :P

paupau said...

^_^ *high 5*