Wednesday, June 14, 2006

beachy mood



yippie! out comes my shades and time to dip into the sea with my bikini. love the sea but darn glary from the blazing hot sun and lucky for me the sea is cooler than the land surface thus creating a sweet cool breeze. played the banana boat and fell into the sea twice *splosh!!* exciting and freakish when each time i had to get my sexy butt out of there asap because there were alot of jelly fish floating around! no sun burn! how bizzare, but do you know that cats and dogs can suffer sun burn too especially the white cat? love the bbq and drinking session :p~~~ on the way back, 2 things happened and my boss called me a jinx-er again. so bad. firstly, something splattered on his windscreen. we were guessing if it's either a group of bird shit or a group of insect. took him a while to clean up altho squirted alot of water. secondly, our navigator nearly ran over a cat but my boss drove close behind and had no time to swerve away. stupidly he thought that the cat was dump and would stay put. *crack!!!!* cross my heart i could have puked when i've heard that. imagine if the poor cat's skull being ran over by a huge and heavy car and all of the brain's thick messy goo splattered. yerrrrr .... yucks! i guess the so called 9 lifes ran out of luck.

2 comments:

fanny tan said...

ehhhhhhhhhhhh..those shadow...ehhhhhhhhh???

paupau said...

cool leh. hahaha. guess which is me :p