Tuesday, August 28, 2007

office conversation

the funny conversation which keeps me entertained everyday. my department has 5 beautiful chicks, 3 modern mum's (2 of them still considered as sexy modern mums), 1 blue eye boy and my doreamon boss. today's funny conversation :-

  • "aiyah!! my butt hurts! (while rubbing her butt sexily)""y?""i pok kai in the toilet today!""y?""pok kai means pok kai lar. got explanation meh?"

  • "i need to buy sunblock""oh ya, i've just bought product x for rm130 and i've used it once only. want to buy it off from me? still prefer the other product and i'll sell it to you cheaper""ok""sure or not?""yup""how much?""rm10""wat??!! is this what you call as a friend??""yup. friends will sell it cheaper to a friend and my offer is rm10""useless!"

  • "yes sir. no problem. have a nice day. thank you." (pointed to the phone with the index finger) "stupid fella. ask stupid question. waste my time to answer stupid calls. even a stupid person would understand. very stupid!""what are you doing?""talking to the stupid phone!!"

  • "where's my pen??!! which fat rat stole my pen??""huh? got only one fat chap here""i didnt say which doreamon. i said FAAAAAAAAT rat ...."

  • "whose phone is ringing?" (while everyone were looking at each other frowning) (blur blur finally someone laughed on her own) "hehe .. it's mine". (everyone screamed) "cheh!!!"

No comments: