Monday, August 13, 2007

gf's driving skill

ok ... it's the day to check out my gf's new driving skill.

as tradition, if one of us had obtained our driving licence, we must have the pleasure of being driven to genting for a joy ride. the day that i've found out that this gf had gotten her own car, my other gf warned me "don't you dare to tempt miss j to drive you up to genting". it was like a second earlier before i was about to pop up that request -_-". unfortunately to me and fortunate to this gf that her car is new, cutely small, with the capacity of 1.3 and drives like a turtle while going uphill. hence, got to call for a rain cheque on tradition.

i was not going to let her go. so gotten her to drive me out for dinner. what an ordeal that i've experienced ... "wei! put on your signal lights!""you are in the middle of the road!""that was a sharp turning and it's not a sport car!""you were horned!""you are too slow to be on the right lane!""you didn't look behind before you turn!""you didn't switch on your beam lights?!?""right lane!! right lane!! cut now!!".

guess what was her respond ... "this is a natural born skill". i agree that we sabahan female drivers do have the rush for speed but at that point of time, i had the rush of heart to tell her "u fail!!".

call us double lucky because our faith are the same. my plate number and her plate number were randomly selected ... however ... mine had my birth date on the plate 9008 and my gf had hers too 9115!

No comments: