Wednesday, August 22, 2007

flowery flower day

i just LOVE the lovely flowery designs of a flower that could transform and brighten up the atmosphere of a place. this was taken during an event that was organised and arranged from my side. definitely amazed with the professionalism. hmmmmm .... why no one gives me any flowers to brighten up my day?? the last that i could recall was during 14th feb 2005 :( .... my mum ended up with a mr practical + mr romantic. till to-date, my dad still pampers my mum with flowers and she calls him "silly" but ended up with a huge smile and humming the whole day ^_^





note to cheekypau : all you gals out there, would you end up choosing a mr practical or a mr romantic or both?? for the guys out there, if you feel like showering your gal with flowers, do it now and not during her deathbed ...

2 comments:

fanny tan said...

Mr practical + romantic! keke..i have found one myself and i am lucky..because i still receiving from my hubby my favorite Daisy on and off, not really on a particular celebration day, but just any day if he walked past any florist selling nice color daisy.

paupau said...

u lucky gal!! sob sob sob .... i want surprises flowers too!! nvm, i will pathetically buy for myself :~~~~~(