Tuesday, August 22, 2006

allo!!

how do you answer your calls? i'd always find it amusing to hear my colleagues answering my calls with their own personal creative ways. "weeeiiii ... huhhhhh ... allo!! ... ah ... uhuh ... yup ... mmmm ... what ... etc".

reminds me of my brothers. spectacular way of answering calls. "the man is in the house ... wat'z up! ... yo mama! ... moshi moshi ... ooohhh i feel sexy ... yeh bebeh! ... howdy ... *burp!! ... oh man! i have a sexy butt! ... oooooh yaa it feels so nice to dig my nose, yo!" etc. i am always entertained without fail. once challenged my bro to greet our dad with his wacky greetings (b.i.m. it's a respectful family). thought he would be a chicken to the very core and wouldn't let off his guard. should have guessed better that i should never ever challenge a lalung. "yo! daddy-o watz uuuuppp?! give me 5""what yo and o huh??!! only i can say that to you".

again today, i've laughed my head off when my director made a call with his loud speaker on (trust me, his loud speaker is extremely loud till i could hear it with the door closed). "toot ... toot ... toot ... then a funny and scary hokkien song was played". If i could jump off my seat to find out where the heck did that music came from, imagine the odd look on my director's face when he nearly jumped off his seat to look left and right and up the ceiling and finally realised it was from the other receiving end. question - had to ask why he had to look up at the ceiling for a sec. claimed that he nearly had a fright of his life and thought it was a heart attack and had to confront god immediately.

personally i darn hate it. pollution to my nice sweet innocent ears. plzzzzzzzz!! so ah beng!! *shake shake head* -_-" people these days ...

note to cheekypau - lots of people heck care to the image being portrayed. cheekypau shall always take pride of her divine etiquette.

No comments: