Thursday, August 31, 2006

a 15 out of 10!?!!




celebrate national day! yippie! independance to my freedom as an independant chic!

it was simply a smashing day for me. i seriously can't remember how did i celebrate the previous national day but this 2006 shall be the best. enjoyed my yummy dinner, dressed up prettily, met new friends (can't remember a single name .. haha), countdown, cheered, sang a patriotic song, danced all night long, took up the bottoms up challenge, chated, laughed, took pleasure of the surroundings, glad to be able to walk in a straight line, maintained my drinking title, drove back in one piece, a nice warm shower, snuggled into my comfortable duvey, dozed off with a smiley smirk on my face, woke up late without any alarm clock buzzing and lastly ... yummy claypot chicken rice.

i am just sooooooo mesmerised how my day started and ended. yup, definitely a pleasurable and satisfactory time. merdeka to ya all out there!

No comments: