Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i want to be a millionaire

one of those days having a need to perk myself up with an amazing day dream at work.

from a need to earn a bit of extra cash to the idea of making megabucks. for me, my world seems to be abit unfair since i am one of those "one in a thousand" hardworking dedicated donkey employee. someone just slap me with a carrot at my face. no use to express my dissatisfaction of resentment but i have my own reasoning for now. (*wink* plz understand)

looking at the bright side, a positive day dream may become a reality. how to obtain a too good to be true amazing salary besides quiting / finding another job? what do you reckon to boast myself up with ideas of multiplying my money?
  • a drastic measure of marrying an extremely rich bloke. maybe an old fart or a young inheritance lovey dovey fool. yucks.
  • whack my savings into the stockmarket investment. hmmm but then i would have to be nosey at the financial website and papers everyday.
  • swap my mortgage lender. it's a terrible hassle but may improve my current interest rate.
  • robbing a bank.
  • be a gambling queen at genting highlands or maybe buy the lottery weekly. our jackpot sux compared to uk.
  • involve in a rich scheme. swindle all of the ppl out there :p

note to cheekypau : *snap* *snap* wakey wakey time

No comments: