Thursday, December 13, 2007

bbq with cheeky pau

as promised, a productive december month, had arranged a bbq session together with a group of 13 good colleagues. only the fun and sporting group were invited. really have to thank the host for lending us her place and also the unlimited supply of alcohol. all of us had a task to do and mine was to buy the fish balls and prawn balls. no one trusted me to do any cooking because of my previous experience :( ... sent 2 people to the hospital on 2 separate occasion with my curry chicken during my uni days. hahahaha....

really huge prawns. even the indon maid was amazed to see HUGE prawns. (found at old Klang rd market)

asked to get 5 corns, ended up with 10 corns. so so so greedy -_-"

my balls!! my balls!! tasty and was gone in 10 minutes. hooray!! hmmmm ... some sausages were burnt. honey burnt.

chicken were marinated in half a bottle of white wine and spices. very yummyyyyy. also very very yummy on the lamb when dipped into mint sauce.

huge mushrooms + sweet tomatoes + cheese + butter = yummy bbq mushrooms

these 2 salads are beautiful and as yummy as they look. trust me! very fresh, crunchy and nice. better than kfc. i really love it and i want more!!!

lo mai kai rice. home made. wow! wow! wow! everyone attacked this first.

home made laichee soya puding. i really like this. too bad the chef could not reveal the recepi 'cos they are selling it commercially as well. made my day ....

No comments: