Thursday, September 27, 2007

new job & new life

hopping to a brand new job. survived 4 days already. so far so good. it's the time to outshine and test my memory power. so many names and so many departments and so many protocols and so many procedures.

on my 1st day of work, just found out that i've been signed up for my first managerial level, team building trip. the best part of all .... my first overseas company trip! and a full expense paid trip! and it's not even a cheapo trip! and i'm not even a confirmed staff! and it is within a month time! super cool!!!

so lucky that i can mix well with the staff here. funny bunch of people.

my boss is also a funny guy with alot of wisdom.

activities are never ending too. colleagues asking me for a badminton session and then a karaoke session and then a snooker session. gosh....

i am liking it here!

No comments: