Sunday, July 29, 2007

sunny sunday

begun my day with my yummy bak kut teh ~ "pork bone tea". one of my favourite typical sunday morning meal. claimed to be a tonic supplement. i personally agree to it. not forgetting to flush the protein down with my bitter tea, a compliment to the meal. i am fully charged and it's a umph umph umph day for me.

did my nails. took a short nap. watched my CSI. did some house chores. listened to music. had my lunch cum tea break. surfed the net. played computer games. ironed my 1 week load of work clothes. darn ... the umph umph umph surely made my day slow and it's only 5pm!

currently observing my neighbour's cat which loves to walk pass the compound. at times greeted me with a morning gift ~ a dead mouse next to my car. the first time this happened, it was during chinese new year. i wondered whether it was the loud fireworks which gave the mouse a heart attack. soon i've found out that the cat was the culprit. enough with the cat ...

time to find more chores to do. an idle mind aint productive. ooohhh .. i can see a topless sweaty chap painting the house. zoning out to observe his abs and biceps :p~~~~

No comments: