Sunday, October 01, 2006

pampered wonderfully!

pamper pamper .... it's one of those days that you had to take some time out and spoil yourself terribly rotten! let me recall my idea of a great 2006 pampering mission. ahhhhh ... it was on my birthday ... giggled and laughed and enjoyed my birthday more than i had in many years! thought I was absolutely nuts!!! i've wanted to splurged like i have never splurged on myself throughout 2006, ESPECIALLY those things everyone else in your life says are silly and frivolous. if not, felt that you have not really lived.


wee early in the morning ive gotten a beautiful jade necklace and a big red angpow. felt like a little kid. with the extra cash on hand, just had to buy myself my own birthday gifts and loved doing it. it was so much fun to know what i was getting and that it was JUST what i've wanted!!!


round 1 - i've actually bought myself an imported japanese bag plus 3 cute attires. im not into branded stuff but as long as it is unique and i can carry it off, count me in.

round 2 - took the afternoon off and had a super yummy gobsmacked lunch at tgif and watched a comical movie.

round 3 - sudden fettish for shoes and 3 pairs of it! its a bad habit but each time when i shop for shoes, i must get 3 pairs or i wouldn't be able to rest in peace.

round 4 - wanted to complete my earring collection so gotten myself a pair of white gold earrings. itchy hands to pierce 4 holes on my right ear ... high maintenance if i want to wear earrings. darn!

round 5 - the burning desire to shop more and more had to be cooled down. decided to fight fire with fire by ending the day with a famous burning hot spicy tom yam seafood noodle. a giant bowl filled with seafood and thick tasty tom yam soup. *slurp *slurp *slurp

round 6 - still had some shoppping splurge left overs. felt a little bit of feminine. so picked a pinkish nail polish to play with when i get back home.

Note to cheekypau : you will KNOW what finally loving YOURSELF REALLLLLY means when you dare to spend MONEY and TIME and enjoyable emotions on YOU!

2 comments:

Shirlyn said...

happy belated birthday! :)

Kleio the Muse said...

Those are some really nice shoes dear ;)

Like that Green bag too :P